Do you shop on line? If you are… then so are people searching for homes.
Once your home is prepped for sale who is taking your photos? This sounds like an easy task so you want to ensure your photos are attracting buyers to book appointments for viewing your home with their realtor.
Here are two photos, you decide which photo will attract you.
Here are a few tips for taking photos that will showcase your property so buyers book appointments to view your property.
- Before any photos are posted by you, your realtor or stager ensure they are photos that will present the property in its best light.
- Do not use photos that are not clear, such as the photo on the left.
- Do not use photos to show rooms that are not going to attract buyers to your property.
- Do use photos that enhance the beauty of your home, such as the photo on the right.
- If you do not have a camera and the skill to take photos to showcase your home, then hire a photographer.
- Remember take photos of the outside and inside of your home once you have prepared your home for sale. A buyer that shops online is savvy and makes decisions quickly. Photos will get viewers into your property and then allow the realtor to do the rest.
Good luck on the sale of your home!