- Professionally staged homes present and show better than competing houses for sale, including new construction homes and higher-priced houses.
- Staged properties will sell faster when compared with houses that have not been staged. From the date of listing until the day of closing, home staging shortens this
time frame, even in a slow real estate market.
- Buyers view staged listings as “well-maintained”
- Buyers’ agents recognize that professionally staged listings are “move-in” ready and are inclined to show staged properties.
- Photos of professionally staged listings look better in print and web media.
- Professionally staged listings “stand-out” in prospective buyers minds.