RESA Niagara began as a group of 4 individuals in November
2012. Our goals were simple ones:
– To create unity and support for
professional stagers in the Niagara Region
– To foster credibility and best
practices/ education for our members, realtors, homeowners and the community as
to our purpose/ value
– to work toward integrating partnerships with stagers into the Real Estate industry in Niagara
This year has been an incredible year of growth, of laying the strong foundation necessary to move forward.
– We completed 2 charity projects this year, “Terri’s Angels” and “Nadine’s Angels”.
These projects saw a combined total of 55k in donations to both recipients. Each
team member of our group worked tirelessly to ensure a seamless transition for
both homeowners. We are grateful for these opportunities to ” pay it
– Growth within our chapter doubled in size,
– We completed a chapter website that not only offers tools providing education for
stagers but another audience for exposure of realtor’s listings. Our website received high traffic on a monthly basis,
– We have received exposure and mentions in ” Johnston & Daniels magazine, City TV,
Royal LePage magazine,
– We have successfully grown our social media presence,
– Most importantly, we have come together as a group to promote
the importance of working with a team of professionals when it comes time to
sell your home.
As our chapter looks forward to naming our new President, PR/
media, and secretary positions this month, both Lisa McIntee and myself wish to
express our sincere gratitude to everyone in making RESA Niagara run like a ”
well oiled machine”. It has been our honour to work with each of you. Building
capacity is so necessary within any organization and we look forward to seeing
continued growth and prosperity within our Niagara Chapter.
Nuala Durkin. Lisa McIntee,
President VP/ PR, Media